About the FlexFridge
FlexFridge is a patented four-cubic-foot, foldable portable mini-fridge. It was designed to allow students, campers, hotels, and businesses easy access to spacious fridge-space. Customers can utilize the compact fridge in their dorm rooms, RVs, hotel rooms, or offices. FlexFridge has all the convenience of a cooler with all the power of a fridge.
FlexFridge is the best way to keep your cooling options portable. Whether you’re throwing a barbeque, rocking the dorm life, or running a hotel, FlexFridge promises to keep your cold stuff cold.
The FlexFridge offers 4 cubic feet of mini-fridge storage on wheels. You can plug it in and use it like you would a regular refrigerator, or you can pop up the handle and wheel it wherever you need. The 8 hours of rechargeable battery life means that everything inside stays cold no matter where you are.
With FlexFridge, you get all of the portability of a cooler with all of the convenience of a fridge. It’s ice-free, melt-free, and hassle free. That means less last-minute ice runs and more getting where you need to go.
- FLXR is tapping into some large and lucrative markets like the hotel and travel industries with their commercial version. There are even military and medical applications for this light weight portable mini fridge.
- FLXR will begin executing on a large scale marketing program in 2016 to spread the word among potential investors and consumers.
- May 3rd 2016 FLXR announced the issuance by the USPTO of a patent covering the foldable refrigerator.
- FlexFridge is the patent owner of US Patent No: 9,217,598.
- FlexFridge is planning to create several different products based on the patent including mini-fridges, refrigerators, compressors and coolers.
- May 2nd FLXR announced that they are in discussions to acquire two manufacturing companies in order to produce our commercial version of the mini-fridge.
- The commercial version of FlexFridge is a more durable and more feature rich product designed for hotels and businesses.
- The commercial version will provide a service plan in the revenue sharing agreement which allows for the hotels to send the mini-fridge in for repairs and servicing.
- - First to Market: The FlexFridge is the first device of its kind.
- Its built-in rechargeable battery allows for up to eight hours of mobile refrigeration, and its gyroscopic compressor means it can be stored in any position and still function perfectly.
- Seasoned management in place.
- Shaun Passley, Ph.D. is CEO for the Company and has experience managing public companies.
- Tailgating will never be the same!
- With Football season right around the corner, this new mini-fridge is a game changer.
- - No more digging through a sloppy cold mess of melted ice for a frosty cold beverage!